Dear all,

We're deploying DHIS2 nationally in the Philippines and I am hitting some
problems which you may help with:

We have this org unit structure - national -> regional -> provincial ->
municipality/city. These org units will be encoded centrally.

My problem is assigning user accounts for the municipalities. Here is the
approach I plan to take:

1. Create a national administrator. He creates on sub-admin per region. (n
= 20 regions)

2. The regional sub-admins create provincial sub-admins. (n = 80 provinces)

3. The provincial sub-admins create the municipality end users (one per
municipality). (n = 3100 municipalities)

Do you suggest a devolved system for user creation as above or just to
manage this centrally?

I am expecting a lot of municipality end users forgetting their password.
How should we manage this? (There is no "Forgot password" function in DHIS2
right now)...

Thanks in advance...