Hi all,

Our HIV team works with civil society organizations and local partners to track
a very simple list of services provided to persons living with HIV/Aids.

The data elements themselves are all numeric so it would be easy to do in a
regular data set, except that partners don't fit well in the reporting
hierarchy which goes from Province -> district -> sub-district -> sector ->
health facility.

Data entered are total numbers per district per partner.

For example, a partner (FHI) might work in several districts, so there would be
more than one FHI report for a given period.

District

Partner

Period

Dataelement

Datavalue

Rwamagana

FHI

Feb-13

# of PLWHA mutuelle payments made

12

Gicumbi

FHI

Feb-13

# of PLWHA mutuelle payments made

30

Huye

ACCESS

Feb-13

# of PLWHA mutuelle payments made

44

Gicumbi

ACCESS

Feb-13

# of PLWHA mutuelle payments made

23

I've thought of creating a separate partner's table and entering a partner
numeric code as one of the fields that could called up in a special report, but
referential integrity rules won't let me enter more than one data value record
per period per district.

We can create the report using the Single Event Without Registration feature in
Individual Records, using an Option set to maintain the list of partners, but
unfortunately we can't seem to use any of this data in the dashboard, data
visualizer, maps or standard reports.

If Single Event Without Registration is the only way to enter the data, would
it not be possible to expose the dataelements for use with the standard
reporting tools?

I remember Jason had to develop this sort of relationship for some work he did
in Zambia but I'm not sure if it is documented somewhere.

Thanks,

Randy