Hi all,

Not sure how the patient tracker handles patient registration in a program that
cuts across multiple orgunits. This is a scenario:

- Patient is admitted into a ward (e.g medical).

         a) This is where the patient details are registered and enrolled into
the midnight census program
                -Admissions is the first stage of the program

         b)  Patient stays x number of nights in this ward

         c) Patient is then separated e.g. transferred internally…
                - Separation is the second event (program stage)
                - Inpatient days can be calculated by ward

- If patient is transferred to another speciality within the same ward the
event is just repeated i.e. admissions and separation…

- However, if the transfer is to a different ward, we have to choose a
different org unit. At this stage, the patient is already registered so we
don't want to have to register the patient again. We would want to

        a) Choose new org unit
        b) Find patient details
        b) Enrol into the same program

- Maybe I just don't understand the patient module enough but at the moment it
seems like you can't track the same patient across multiple orgunits for the
same program…

Would appreciate if anyone can throw some light on how to do this.

Kind regards,

Busoye