Thank you Jason.

My table "userrolemembers" had no entry in it. Checking the userid from
"users" table and the Superuser id from "userrole" table, I inserted a new
entry for my admin user in the "userrolemembers" table and it wordked
_after_ rebooting. It was not a problem with the password but with the
user's role. I don't understand what caused the disappearance of the role
when I changed the default password.

Thanks again.

Best regards,
Kader