From: Abyot Gizaw [mailto:aby...@gmail.com]
Sent: 01 August 2014 10:34
To: Robin Martens
Cc: dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] DHIS2 - Event capture forms printing & approving

Hi Robin,

Thank you for the feedback. As we pointed sometime back, we are in the process
of overhauling the tracker module. In the process some features might be
missing or not yet considered - the printing and approval you mentioned are two
examples. I can quickly implement the printing feature and back-port it to
2.16. For approval and attachment, we need to take sometime to digest the
requirement and come with a generic solution.

Thank you,
Abyot.

On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 10:14 AM, Robin Martens