From: Muhire Andrew [mailto:muhireand...@yahoo.com]
Sent: 22 Ekim 2014 Çarşamba 13:35
To: Nami Ghadri; dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] daily data entry

This gets easy when you use tracker/event based reporting, but daily depends on
the entity you are entering data, if it is entering data for different entities
in one day/categories can help, this is possible but one entity more than one
time per day??? I am not sure. This is suitable for event based.

  _____

"Better Information, better Decisions, better Health"

 MUHIRE Andrew

 Head  of  HMIS / Ministry of Health

"A mind/brain is a terrible thing to waste"

 ** Cell:(+250)788436150**

*** Twitter :muhire_andrew***

**** skype:muhire_andrew****

link to HMIS system: https://hmis.moh.gov.rw/hmis <http://hmis.moh.gov.rw/hmis>