Dear all,
Can someone please help me on a script doing the following:
I have a form with data Elements that must be filled with values according to
values entered in another data elements before submitting the form. How do I
get values from this data Elements/Indicators on the form in order to perform
operations? May someone has any JavaScript just performing  similar?

Regards
Joao