Hello,

My name is Chikwado Eneja and am soon to be responsible for the setup and
maintenance of DHIS2 for the management of health data for a Nigerian
government programme. I have limited Ubuntu skill (though am learning
aggressively) at the moment. The documentation found on your website has been
of immense help so far – until I got stuck.

I have been able to go through the process of setting up Ubuntu serve,
installing Apache Tomcat and PostgreSQL with the guidance on your website.
Where I got stuck, however, is how to modify the “hibernate.properties” file
and connect to the PostgreSQL database.

Am humbly requesting guidance on how to get through this configuration. Am
quite desperate, please.

Thanks and kind regards.

Chikwado Eneja
Abuja