Hi David,

could you please go to data elements app, find the ones that are not
visible, click "Sharing settings" and check that they have "public access -
can edit and view", or if not, that they are shared with that limited user?

If that is not the problem, are you able to share a temporary login to your
system with me privately so that I can have a look?

regards,

Lars

[image: Inline image 1]

On Thu, Sep 24, 2015 at 2:26 PM, David Huser <david.hu...@swisstph.org>
wrote:

> Dear all
>
> Below are two data visualizations which should display the same (same
> favorite), but are not. The red-only-chart is presented to a view-only
> "guest user", whereby the all-colors-chart is presented to the system
> administrator.
> If I change the user role authorities of the guest user to ALL, it's
> displayed correctly. The red-only-chart includes only one part of the data.
> The third image shows the "guest" user role with its authorities.
>
> Is this a bug, if not, what could be the configuration error?
> Checked it with Firefox, Chrome and Opera.
> Version: 2.20 Build revision: 19818 Java version: 1.7.0_79 Thanks for
> your help.

Lars Helge Øverland
Lead developer, DHIS 2
University of Oslo