From: Dhis2-users
[mailto:dhis2-users-bounces+nami_ghadri=hotmail....@lists.launchpad.net] On
Behalf Of Nami Ghadri
Sent: Wednesday, December 2, 2015 1:18 AM
To: 'DHIS 2 Users list' <dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net>
Subject: [Dhis2-users] user Authorities

Hello,

I have a program with registration and I want to grant a user only
authorization to enter attribute data

I created a user role and give:

-          Add/Update Tracked Entity Data Value

-          Add/Update Tracked Entity Instance

And in the user profile assigned the role for it and org unit

When I ever the user wants to register data in the attribute form in the
tracker capture in gives him error registration and access denied

Can any body help please on what Authorities should I give for such user?

Regards,