This issue just ‘popped’ in the last 12 hours for a pilot system for event
capture. Some form changes were made and pushed out … and while this error
seems to point to a permissions issue …. it doesn’t make any logical sense.
Here goes,

3 event charts worked last night.
This morning, those same 3 charts throw an error:

Code: 409
User_ xyz is not allowed to view org unit: abc

The silly thing is, I’m not logged in as that user, but as Admin, with full
access to all orgs.

If I look at the request URL (similar to below) …

/api/analytics/events/aggregate/wVzYQk6jW5q.json?stage=iPDH75AgmNv&dimension=kbaD30LqqjQ&dimension=ou:abc;tMQcwX60LSi;I3BIS1WKwpD&filter=pe:LAST_4_WEEKS;THIS_WEEK&outputType=EVENT&displayProperty=NAME

which generates the error, and remove the offending org id from the query
string …. it brings back a result-set rather than the error message.

Any clues anyone?

Version info is: 2.21
Build revision: 20971Build date: 2015-12-18 12:01

David