Hi Ted,

Is there a strong reason for you to prefer featurephones over Android? The
j2me client needs an update before it will work with the newest version of
the server (we are planning to fix this, but alas, not yet).

Knut

On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 2:40 PM, Ted Johnson <tjohn...@hni.org> wrote:

> Greetings from Madagascar. This is my first  post to the users group, and
> I'm not officially a DHIS2 user yet.
>
> I am interested in buying a Java phone for testing the DHIS2 Java Mobile
> Client, along with other Java apps related to my work.
>
> Here in the capitol, we have been unable to locate a Nokia S40 series
> phone (which is what was recommended on the DHIS2 website). I would like a
> recommendation for phone that is somewhat common in Africa.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>

> --
> *Ted Johnson* | Media and Communications Manager
>
> tjohn...@hni.org  | www.hni.org | www.DataWinners.com
> <http://www.datawinners.com/>
>
> http://www.facebook.com/humannetworkinternational
> http://www.facebook.com/datawinners
> @DataWinners <http://www.twitter.com/datawinners>

Knut Staring
Dept. of Informatics, University of Oslo
Norway: +4791880522
Skype: knutstar
http://dhis2.org