Hi to all.On the behalf of Lars, I want to ask if it is possible to display a
ressource (i.e a PDF document) directeur in the dashboard?
Thanks.
Henri

    Le Jeudi 5 mai 2016 10h19, Lars Helge Øverland <l...@dhis2.org> a écrit :

On Thu, May 5, 2016 at 9:38 AM, Knut Staring <knu...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello team,
Given the limits of the current charting solution (no selection of (the rather
dull) colors), few types of charts etc, I have a request to be able to import
charts made externally (with Excel or other tools) for display in the dashboard.

Hi Knut,
when you say limited chart types - which chart types do you need? Can you post
a mockup of a chart / type you would like to see?

Lars

2.23 can already display youtube videos, so would it be easy to also display
Resources of type image? Or do we have to make a wrapper app (for each such
image)?
--
Knut StaringDept. of Informatics, University of OsloNorway: +4791880522
Skype: knutstarhttp://dhis2.org

Lars Helge Øverland
Lead developer, DHIS 2University of OsloSkype: larshelgeoverlandl...@dhis2.org
http://www.dhis2.org