Hi Shurajit,

Are you sure that given user has write access rights (is able to send reports)
to the server?

You can also send me application logs, but in order to get them you will need
to use Android Studio.
Here is the source code of application:
https://github.com/dhis2/dhis2-android-datacapture/tree/legacy

You can also create a test dataset and a user with limited access on your DHIS2
instance, so I can test and reproduce the error myself.

Best regards,

—
Araz Abishov,
Android developer, DHIS 2