Hi all,

thank you for the clarifications. They are very helpful to figure out how
access control is managed in dataStore resource. So just to confirm that my
thoughts are right:

- Access to reserved namespaces is only allowed to users with access to the
corresponding app.
- Access to non-reserved namespaces is allowed to everybody. I have checked
this in demo server: a user with "Guest" role can create and read an
arbitrary namespace.

Is there plan to modify this behavior in the future, I mean, to protect
non-reserved namespaces? We are about to build an app that make use of
"public" or non-reserved namespaces, and it is important for us to know if
the access control is going to change.

Thanks!

Víctor