Thanks Markus,

There are many use cases for this scenario for both displaying in the
tracked entity dashboard and also including in line listing event reports.

 Wish you can work on availing the calculated field using program rules in
the UI.

Regards

On Fri, Jul 1, 2016 at 2:23 AM, Markus Bekken <markus.bek...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Nick!
> (possibly wrong list?)
>
> Indicators should normally result in a number that can be aggregated
> somehow. Did you want to calculate (and show) the due date to avoid that
> the user has to do this himself? In that case it is probably not a program
> indicator, but we can do it with program rules - adding 283 days to the LMP
> date and either show the result on the data entry screen or assign it to
> another data element.
>
> Markus
>
> 30. jun. 2016 kl. 11.02 skrev Shurajit Dutta <shurajitdu...@gmail.com>:
>
> Hi everyone
>
> Quick question about program indicators.
>
> If I want to estimate a mother's due date based on last menstrual period
> for example, how does the expression for the program indicator look like?
>
> Thanks
> Nick

Prosper Behumbiize, MPH
Global DHIS2 Implementation| HISP Uganda/University Of Oslo
+256 752 751 776 | +256 776 139 139
pros...@hispuganda.org <ptb3...@gmail.com> | pros...@dhis2.org | Skype:
prospertb