Hi Tantely,

We are minimizing amount of internet traffic used both for downloads and
uploads in android apps (so there is no need to have special parameters).
However, problems with logging-in and getting datasets from server, can be
related to configuration on the server side:

 - Please, check if the version of android app is compatible with DHIS 2
server.
 - Have you tried to use app with stable internet connection?
 - Did you manage to get datasets from server? If not, most likely user who
is logged in does not have access at least to one organization unit with
dataset assigned to current user.

Best regards,

—
Araz Abishov,
Android developer, DHIS 2
University of Oslo
https://www.dhis2.org/

On July 21, 2016 at 2:18:26 PM, Raminosoa Rabemanantsoa, Tantely (