Hi Nick and Morten,

I'm think I'm still seeing this functionality on the play.dhis2.org/demo
instance - this is 2.25 no?
https://play.dhis2.org/demo/dhis-web-importexport/dxf2MetaDataExport.action

I was hoping to use the import meta-data functionality to create a large
number of org units in my own instance (about to try it out).
Are there known bugs with it? Is there an alternative UI functionality or
perhaps is writing directly to the *organisationunit *table a viable
alternative?

Thanks,
Kevin