Dear Rachael,

Thanks for sharing this.

However, from our experience in Uganda, there are scenarios where indicator
max and min values are reversed e.g maternal deaths (Low values =red and
HIGH values = Green) and in some cases like C-Section indicator ( 0-5 & >15
represents Red and 5-15 = green), do you know how this can be included in
the scorecard using legends and pivot tables?

Thanks.

Alex

--
Alex Tumwesigye

Technical Advisor - DHIS2 (Consultant),
Ministry of Health/AFENET  | HISP Uganda
Kampala
Uganda
+256 774149 775, + 256 759 800161
Skype ID: talexie

IT Consultant (Servers, Networks and Security, Health Information Systems -
DHIS2, Disease Outbreak & Surveillance Systems) & Solar Consultant

"I don't want to be anything other than what I have been - one tree hill "