Hi Karina,

yes the event layer is currently based on the program stage coordinate /
location, not the location captured for the program enrollment.

Now supporting analysis based on program enrollment location is a sensible
requirement and something we can consider. I have written an issue here:

https://jira.dhis2.org/browse/DHIS2-540

In 2.26 we are introducing the option for using any data element of value
type "coordinate" as basis for the event layer.

[image: Inline image 3]

best,

Lars

On Mon, Jan 23, 2017 at 4:24 AM, Karina Dian Lestari <karinadnl...@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hi Bjørn,
>
> Yes, I've run the analytics several times but I did not think I see the
> coordinates when the export process is finished. You can see the analytic
> process in attached file.
>
> I tested something though. Besides capture coordinates on the program (by
> choosing 'yes' in the option), I also capture coordinates on one of its
> stage (by checking the box beside the option). What confuse me is that the
> coordinates that I've captured in the stage is shown in GIS, while the one
> that I've captured in program is not. Is this normal?
>
> Thank you for your help
>

> --
> Karin.
>
> On 20 January 2017 at 22:17, Bjørn Sandvik <bj...@dhis2.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi Karina,
>>
>> Have you updated your analytics tables?
>>
>> Log in as an admin user and go to the "Reports" app. Click on "Analytics"
>> i the left column and then on "Start export".
>>
>> Check if you coordinates are show when the export process is finished.
>>
>> Bjørn Sandvik
>> GIS developer, DHIS 2
>> University of Oslo
>> www.dhis2.org
>>

>> On Fri, Jan 20, 2017 at 10:03 AM, Karina Dian Lestari <
>> karinadnl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> Is there any steps before generating event layer in GIS menu? (for
>>> instance, clearing cache or else)
>>> I have several coordinates that I captured in tracker, but when I try to
>>> make event layer I get this:
>>> [image: Inline images 1]
>>>
>>> I have make sure that I clicked the right period and org unit but this
>>> error keeps showing.
>>> Am I missing something?
>>>
>>> Thank you in advance.
>>>

>>> --