Hi Trøyel,

my suggestion here would be to simply import the data without specifying
any category option combo at all in the JSON/XML. The system will then
assign the data to the "default" option combo (meaning no disaggregation).
This should give you the behavior you outline in alternative 1.

regards,

Lars

Lars Helge Øverland
Lead developer, DHIS 2