Dear DHISs Team / Neeraj,I'm trying to import a dummy data for the form I
have created. But I get an error Data element not found or not
accessibleand the data import is rejected for all the dummy data. The csv file
used to import the data is attached herewith. The screenshot of the
dataelements with public view / edit access is attachedPlease provide me a
solution to proceed further. The same template go used to allow data import in
2.24 now I'm currently using a fresh install of 2.26Thanks & regardsDr.
Sunil Gavaskar ParthaSarathyMedical Officer (CMCHIS)Tamil Nadu Health Systems
Project