Dear Georgi and Stanley,
There seems to be a problem with the monthly periods in tracker - please
register this as a bug in Jira.

The problem with the Program Indicators from different years I was not able to
reproduce. Using the pivot table app I am able to see program indicator values
from different years in the same table. Can you provide some more info on your
indicator, alternatively  send the database to me offline?

Markus