Version:
​ ​
2.25
Build revision:
​ ​
b6a6568

I've been having a recurring problem when designing simple table for a
customized form. In order to minimize the column width in a simple table,
in design mode, I changed the Text Field Properties' Character Width in
every cell in the grid's column.  The column width was minimized as
intended. The HTML code read "name="entryfield" size="4"" as intended. The
form was saved. But when I opened the data set's customized form again, the
cell widths reverted back to the wider default width.

If I make the changes in HTML external to DHIS and paste it into the form
designer again, it looks like the changes work as intended but they don't
actually save. The columns revert back to the wider width when re-opening
the form.

Any ideas why this happens?

Also does anyone have suggestions on a simple HTML editor to use to make
forms more robust without needing CSS skills (something easy/user
friendly/free-ish)?

Thanks.

*Laura E. Lincks*
Database Manager/Developer