Thanks for the quick follow up Arvind, appreciate it!

From: arvind chikne [mailto:arvind.chi...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 19 July 2017 1:02 AM
To: Edward Robinson <erobin...@projectbalance.com>
Cc: dhis2-users <dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net>
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] DHIS2 Windows server

Hi Edward,

As per my experience with windows server, you should split your ram as follow

1) O/S = 2 GB
2) Postgres 9.5 = 8 GB
3) JAVA_OPTS = 4 GB (min 1024M - max 4096M)
4) Keep remain 2 GB for windows buffer

As far as concern about the environment variables you must assign the following
variables in windows

1) JAVA_HOME=
2) CATALINA_HOME =
3) JAVA_OPTS =
4) DHIS2_HOME=
4) Postgres bin directory location in PATH Variable with separation of ";"

These all above variables will show in about DHIS2 page, if its configured
correctly.

On Wed, Jul 19, 2017 at 12:58 AM, Edward Robinson