Hi Chase.

Are you talking about using the Web API or a feature within the interface? For the API solution, you can simply use an HTTP request with the corresponding required values (basically the ID of the tracker (event) program):

http://{yourDHIS2Instance}/api/events.json?program=${qd.programid}

This will return a json with all the data of that program. Note that there's a pageSize parameter as well that you might find useful. For a full list check: https://docs.dhis2.org/master/en/developer/html/dhis2_developer_manual_full.html#webapi_querying_reading_events

If you want a more detailed example I can provide an example script for JS (node/express).

Best regards,

Antonio Solano-Roman

Data Visualization & User Experience Design
Sabeti Lab - Broad Institute