Thanks for the feedback Prosper, I’ll take a look at the Jira issue.
@Thierry Octave<mailto:thierry_oct...@dai.com>

Regards
Ed

From: Prosper BT [mailto:ptb3...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, 17 November 2017 10:47 AM
To: Stanley Kalyati <skaly...@gmail.com>
Cc: Edward Robinson <erobin...@projectbalance.com>; dhis2-users
<dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net>; Stian Sandvold <st...@dhis2.org>; Calle
Hedberg <ca...@hisp.org>
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] Tracker programs and unique IDs

Dear Edward and Stanley

Currently we have attribute Unique Identifiers with just simply random
generated number that could be set to be unique within Orgunits or entire
system. This is being expanded to address your need to customize to the use
cases pattern; check jira issue
(DHIS2-434<https://jira.dhis2.org/browse/DHIS2-434>) in progress for 2.29.
Please review the suggestions and add your comments.

Again you can use program rules (Assign) to construct the ID you are
describing; combination of names, age, place birth ..... if they are corrected
as attributes. The only challenge now will be that the generated code will not
be enforced for uniqueness.

Regards

Prosper Behumbiize, MPH
DHIS2 Implementation| HISP Uganda
pros...@hispuganda.org<mailto:ptb3...@gmail.com> |
pros...@dhis2.org<mailto:pros...@dhis2.org> | Skype: prospertb

On Thu, Nov 16, 2017 at 1:04 PM, Stanley Kalyati