Thank you Knut,

The console error while at the pivot table and viewing the org units is “Cannot
read property ‘internalId’ of undefined ” as per the bellow screenshot:

My setup is Tomcat+ postgres+ Ubuntu 16.04.3LTS+ Certbot (for SSL)+nginx (for
reverse proxy)

As for the catalina.out, what should I be looking exactly for in there? Because
when I go to the pivot table section while monitoring catalina.out there’s no
exception thrown/shown using “tail –f catalina.out” (even after cleaning the
browser cache)

Thank you in advance for your invaluable help.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

All the best,

Bernard

Bernard Sadaka

Information Management Advisor

Première Urgence - Aide Médicale Internationale

Nehmeh Building, Sanine Street, Chiyah, 3rd Floor

Ain el Remmaneh, Beirut, Lebanon

E-mail:  <mailto:lib....@pu-ami.org> lib....@pu-ami.org

Cell: +961 71 004 881 (208)

Skype: imapuami