Please try and open Organisation Unit level and click on the SAVE button

I assume you have not tried to connect to a Posgresql database?

Knut

--
Knut Staring

Department of Information, Evidence and Research
World Health Organization, Geneva, Switzerland
Office: +41 22 791 3683 <+41%2022%20791%2036%2083> Mob1: +33 6 4434 2931
<+33%206%2044%2034%2029%2031> Mob2: +47 9188 0522
Skype:     knutstar