From: Ignacio Foche [mailto:nacho.fo...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, 19 February 2018 3:36 AM
To: Edward Robinson <erobin...@projectbalance.com>
Cc: dhis2-users <dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net>
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] Android applications security risk

Hi Ed,

In the Current DHIS2 Apps there's no way to ask for the password in a
per-session basis (nothing like a sign-out + sign-in without DB wipe). As far
as I know, there are plans for this on the new app (at least we've already
provided such a function in the new SDK) but regarding the new app roadmap I'm
not the appropriate person to talk, so I leave Marta to complete my answer.

In the meanwhile, I would suggest protecting your device with a PIN, so only
the authorized person can unblock the device.

I hope it helps.

Best regards

Le ven. 16 févr. 2018 à 19:18, Edward Robinson