Hi there Natalie!
Your program indicator looks all good. Can it be that the aggregation type is
not "Count"? If your expression is a count, then the aggregation type needs to
be "Count" or "Custom" for advanced cases.
Tip: There is also a d2:yearsBetween function.

For the program rule, I wonder if your A{Agree to be contacted} field might be
of datatype "Yes/No"? If so, the correct syntax would be:
A{Agree to be contacted} == false

What version of DHIS2 are you on?

Best regards,
Markus