From: Dhis2-users <dhis2-users-bounces+djibril=hisp....@lists.launchpad.net> On
Behalf Of Pepe Ken Mvulu
Sent: Wednesday, 21 March 2018 10:59 AM
To: DHIS 2 developers <dhis2-d...@lists.launchpad.net>; Dhis2-User
<dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net>
Subject: [Dhis2-users] Storing files in the DHIS2

Hi all,

I intend to store files (pdf and jpg) in my online DHIS2 instance. I wanted to
know the default directory where the value type of the data elements "File" in
the DHIS2 are stored. Is it possible to find it / Report / Resources ??

How to share them with other users

I am using version 2.27

Build: 5c1378d

Every idea is welcomed

Best regard !

Pepe Ken Mvulu, mph | Consortium Swift Meal

Email: pmato...@oxfam.org.uk <mailto:pmato...@oxfam.org.uk>  |
pepeken...@gmail.com <mailto:pepeken...@gmail.com>

Phone numbers:

Mobile: +243 811 515 878 <tel:0811%20515%20878>  / +243 892 489 855
<tel:0892%20489%20855>

Skype name: pepe.ken.mvulu

--

*This message and any attachments are subject to a disclaimer published at
http://www.hisp.org/policies.html#comms_disclaimer