Hi John,

I had the same issue as you described and just concluded it was not yet
supported at the data element definition level.

Cheers.
- -

Busoye Anifalaje (PhD)
Director of Services (Principal), BAO Systems
UK: +44 7901-740-757 | US: +1 682-307-0986|
 bus...@baosystems.com <mailto:bus...@baosystems.com> |
http://www.baosystems.com <http://www.baosystems.com/> |
Skype: busoye | 2900 K Street, Suite 406, Washington D.C. 20007