Hi Barnabas,

This sounds like a recent bug that was fixed. Try updating to the latest build
to see if that solves the problem

Best,

- -

Busoye Anifalaje (PhD)
Director of Services (Principal), BAO Systems
UK: +44 7901-740-757 | US: +1 682-307-0986|
 bus...@baosystems.com <mailto:bus...@baosystems.com> |
http://www.baosystems.com <http://www.baosystems.com/> |
Skype: busoye | 2900 K Street, Suite 406, Washington D.C. 20007