Hi all,

thanks for reporting. As Prosper mentioned (thanks!) you can find in the
documentation the supported features in the Android App.
It will help you differentiate when you find a bug or a not supported
feature.

For non-supported features you don't need to reproduce the case in the
demos servers, and you can also create a Jira issue requesting it.
We see this one is quite popular and have created a Jira issue for it. You
can follow up here: https://jira.dhis2.org/browse/ANDROAPP-1527

Many thanks!
Marta