Hi Nick

We have also just upgraded to 2.30 and are experiencing similar issues. We
had various maps using event data that was working in 2.28, but now when I
look into the event data itself, it seems that the coordinates have all
been lost. The name of the field has changed from "Coordinates" to
"Geometry". I am not sure if this may be part of the issue?

When I tried to update the event data with some coordinates, I select
coordinates, update the event entry and then ran analytics to see if this
would rectify the problem. This did not seem to work. I then entered a new
event entry and subsequently ran analytics again and it seems that it is
still not depicting on the map. When going back to that same event entry, I
see that the coordinates once again are not available and the field is
blanked. Interestingly, all of the graphs attributed to the event data
(e.g. sex distribution etc.) are still working - therefore I suspect that
this has to do with the event coordinates only and not the actual event
data entry.

I have cleared cache and tried to create an entirely new map (using both
GIS and the new Maps app) and none of this has helped either.

Any help would be appreciated, as we have lost all of our maps.

Kind regards,
Terence

Terence Scott

Global Alliance for Rabies Control (GARC)
Pan-African Rabies Control Network (PARACON) Steering Committee
terence.sc...@rabiesalliance.org
https://paracon.rabiesalliance.org
Skype: tpscott1987