Hi,

We ran into problems where our Tracker Capture on both web(2.30) and Android
versions are loading very slow, many times taking longer than 10 seconds for
all the Data elements in each program stage sections to be loaded.
Within each program stage, there are about ~300-500 data elements divided into
multiple sections. Has anyone encountered a similar problem with the delay in
to the database?

We're also facing issues when assigning a DE from one Program Stage to another
Program Stage using ProgramRuleVariable and ProgramRule. We tried testing the
rule using the source type DATA ELEMENT FROM PREVIOUS EVENT, and on web it
seems to work fine.
Ex. On web, whenever a field(DE) in one program stage is changed, the change is
reflected on the other DE (which gets updated with the same value) in another
program stage. However, on the Android counterpart, this modification doesn't
get saved to the database. Once the data is synced, the data gets reverted back
to its original value.

Thank you.

Cheers,
Cha