Is there a way to have analytics run at a time of my choice?  We have two DHIS2
servers - a tracker for certain programs (TB, etc.) and an aggregate instance
that encompasses aggregate data for all national programs.  We transfer data
daily from certain program indicators on the tracker instance to data elements
on the aggregate instance but would like all data captured that day on the
tracker instance to be available on the aggregate instance following analytics.
 As I understand it, we need to transfer the data using the API after analytics
runs on the tracker instance, though it will only be available on the aggregate
instance a day later since analytics will have run already when the data is
transferred, effectively meaning data will be available 2 days later.

Is there a good approach to solving this?  Some thoughts I've had include
forcing analytics an hour earlier by setting the server time back and then
forward again in a cron job.  Has anyone tried this?