Hi all, I was wondering if there is a way to select between layers? I have
various parts of a diagram (comments, notations etc) saved in different
layers so they are easy to visualize/remove and so forth. However sometimes
I would like to move an entire section (comments and all) to a different
part of the diagram. If I copy everything to a single layer to do this, it
defeats the work I've done in putting everything in layers to begin with. I
am using 0.96.1 on a mac (via macports)
The revision history alludes to "selecting between layers" added in 0.94 but
I can't find that feature.

Any help would be appreciated ..

-regards,
-avi