Le 31 octobre 2018 00:28:28 GMT+01:00, Eduard Nicodei via dia-list
<dia-list@gnome.org> a écrit :
>Hi Ritesh,
>
>I have looked at the history and it seems that "Inline Data" (embedded
>images) is not present on the 0.97.X versions.  Given that the last
>Windows
>version is 0.97.2, it will not be supported there.  It will only be
>supported on the newer Mac/Linux versions.
>
>Hope this helps,
>Eduard
>
>PS:
>Hi everybody, I've just recently started digging through dia history as
>think it is a great project and hate to see development slowing down on
>it
>and would like (if time permits) to help out.  Please correct me if any
>of
>the above answer is incorrect.  Thanks!

There is no active project maintainer since the sudden die of Stephen, I think
2011. Regrets.

He done the windows port, and his family
seeked for a takeover, somewhat as testimony, but nobody does.
See "dia for windows" site, and his blog/personal page which was still active
last year.

You can contact the "gnome project maintainers" in order to take control of the
Dia Project (there is a procedure in case maintainers of a project are not
still active).

There are obviously criterias/capabilities to fullfill in order to enlist as
maintainer, and development history scrinity is obviously one of the most
important ones to conduct.

Having no capabilities in C nor in large programming here...

Best regards,
Thomas

>On Tue, 30 Oct 2018 at 17:14, Ritesh Patel via dia-list
><dia-list@gnome.org>
>wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I want to share dia files with Images used in diagram.
>>

>> According to documentation it is possible, Using option "Inline
>data". But
>> for windows installation this option can not be found. So is it
>working on
>> windows, or it is only available for Mac/Linux.
>> Or anything else that I am missing in settings?
>>
>> Thanks.

Je suis née pour partager, non la haine, mais l'amour.
Sophocle, /Antigone, 442 av. JC