> Any new? are you all on winter hollydays?

Well, not much mail here...

I'm currently working very hard to complete my masters thesis on the day, and
sometimes i hack a bit on the evenings. This weekend i did some restructuring
of the diagram structure, so now it supports layers and the diagram data is
exported to lib/* so that object-libs can access it. Right now (==tonight) I'm
doing the layers dialog and the saving/loading of layers.

I hope to have something committed and working this week, because on friday
I'm going to my parents for christmas holiday, and i'll be without Linux for
2-3 weeks :(

/ Alex