We are celebrating our 50th issue of our iNet Reviews Newsletter

               iNet Reviews Weekly News Brief June 25th,1999

(see bottom of newsletter to opt out and be removed from our
database)

Contents:

Book, software, & Consumer Product reviewers needed
Top on-line editions of national magazines
Best seller book list
Some interesting articles in on-line magazines
Hot web sites, topics & trends
Customer Support Page
Webmaster Free Link offer

This is your issue of our free opt-in weekly iNet Reviews
newsletter. The purpose of this eclectic newsletter is to alert
you to Interesting news and information on the web.

ITEM #01:  iNet Reviews needs book, software, consumer product
and movie reviewers. You may request any product to review and we
have the publisher or manufacturer ship it to your home at no
charge. You write a brief review and post it to our web site and
you keep the review title. We also need individuals to receive
free movie review passes to your local theater to review new
movies.

For your free reviewer information kit please reply to this email
message or to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the words STARTER 626A
in the message subject line.

If you become a reviewer for iNet reviews we will send you 500
"How to" ebooks free with your order! This is a $99 value with
full reprint rights! Many people have started their own web site
offering these ebooks for sale.

LEAD STORIES

Dick Tracey's Wrist-Radio Is Almost a Reality

Tick-tock -- looney toons it's not. Scientists and inventors are
are working to build some clock! The race to develop a fully
functional wrist communicator recalls the evolution of
timekeeping

Was it Murder?

The mysterious deaths of J. Edgar Hoover and others come under
the scrutiny of a modern-day Sherlock Holmes armed with the
latest scientific tools.

www.popsci.com

Yes, Albert Einstein Did Have More Brains

A study finds differences in the late physicist’s brain which may
account for his genius

Greenspan Fiddles With the Volume Control

Markets hear a hike coming in two weeks, but only one -- and
that's good news

Nation's Symbol Is Flying High Again

Bald eagle to be taken off threatened species list, probably on
July 4

www.time.com
Telecom's Real Estate Problem

Peer idly out the window of a moving train, and you might catch a
glimpse of small triangular warning signs posted along the track.

www.fortune.com

ITEM #02: Top on-line editions of national magazines.

Time Magazine www.time.com
Fortune Magazine www.fortune.com
Business Week www.businessweek.com
People Magazine www.people.com
Popular Science www.popsci.com
USA Today www.usatoday.com

Visit these great magazine sites and bookmark them. Check each
every few days and save yourself a ton of money by not buying
them from the newsstand.

ITEM #03 www.amazon.com best seller list - fiction

1.  Hannibal
by Thomas Harris

2. Shadow: Five Presidents and the Legacy of Watergate 1974-1999

by Bob Woodward(Editor)

3. Mother of Pearl
by Melinda Haynes

4. Body-for-Life : 12 Weeks to Mental and Physical Fitness
Forever
by Bill Phillips

5. First Person Plural : My Life As a Multiple
by Cameron, Phd. West

6. White Oleander : A Novel
by Janet Fitch

7. The Greatest Generation
by Tom Brokaw

8. Cinderella Story : My Life in Golf
by Bill Murray, George Peper

9. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
by J. K. Rowling, Mary Grandpre (Illustrator)

10. The Outlandish Companion : In Which Much Is Revealed
Regarding Claire and Jamie Fraser, Their Lives and Times,
Antecedents,

As a reviewer for iNet Reviews you may request any book and keep
it after you post a brief review to our web site. iNet Reviews is
one of the largest review web sites on the Internet.

ITEM #04 - interesting articles on the web

How the Internet Hits Big Music www.fortune.com
Addicted to Sex - www.fortune.com

ITEM #05 - Hot web sites, topics & trends

Nullsoft Winamp is a fast, flexible, high-fidelity music player
for Windows 95/98/NT. Winamp supports MP3, CD, Audiosoft, Audio
Explosion, MOD, WAV and other audio formats, custom appearances
called skins and audio visualization and audio effect plug-ins.
Winamp is shareware, so download Winamp, try it for free and then
kindly register your copy.

www.winamp.com

Selling Designer Brands at a Discount - www.bluefly.com
Not everyone will buy a $295 Gianni Versace jacket without being
able to try it on. But marked down from $1,400 you may just give
this web site some thought.

WEBMASTERS ONLY:

We will pay you a $3.00 referral fee and put your link on three
of our very high traffic web sites. Reply to this email with the
 word UPLINK in the message subject line. We will email you the
complete details.

Customer Support Page:

We have consolidate all of our customer support channels into one
new customer support web page. Visit www.city-viewz.com and click
on the "become a reviewer..." page and you will see the customer
support page. Due to frequent mail server crashes we have to use
a web page form. In 30 days we will move our web pages and mail
servers to our own server on the Internet backbone located in
downtown Atlanta.

If you cannot reply to our email message for any reason, please
send a SASE to EBI, 4015 Holcomb Bridge Rd, #350 pmb 869,
Norcross, GA 30092, attn: Starter Kit desk. Your free review
starter kit will be mailed the day we receive your Self Addressed
Stamped Envelope.

*************   End of iNet Reviews    ****************

This is an opt-in short weekly newsletter designed to alert you
to some mainstream news aspects of the Internet and an eclectic
mix of interesting web topics, trends & topics.

To be removed from our email database please email a message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word REMOVE in the
message subject line. Our software will remove your email address
from our database. This is an opt-in newsletter trial issue. We
do add all remove request to our local remove database.