On Fri, 23 Jul 1999, Stepan Mik wrote:

> Hi
>
> it's my first posting to the conference, so I would like to say that i
> found DIA veru useful but ..

Welcome

We had a big discussion about this some time back...The jist of it was we
would wait until the undo functionality was pretty much in place before
starting. It means tearing up quite a bit about how properties currently
work. (For example color should change all objects selected with a color
property, no just objects of the same type).

Brian