I guess I will code that dialog then.  The page view was just a pixmap in
that image -- it should give an idea of the page dimensions and margin
positions when I actually code it.

As for the fit to page idea, Maybe I could add a button to do this to the
scaling frame.  From the margins and paper size, it should be possible to
work out the correct scaling factor.

It looks like it should be possible to store all this page layout info in
the diagramdata section of the diagram file, which means that the changes
won't affect compatibility between new and older versions of dia.

James.

--
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/