On Sat, 16 Oct 1999, Alexander Larsson wrote:

> Ok, now i have a version in CVS which i think is good enough for a
> release. Any comments on it? Any known problem? Did i forget any change in
> the NEWS file?

Sorry this is so late, but on Debian 2.1 for SPARC, with a fresh checkout
of CVS, the compilation fails when it tries to link everything into the
dia executable:

commands.o: In function `file_print_callback':
/home/bjepson/src/dia/app/commands.c:585: undefined reference to `diagram_print_ps'
make[2]: *** [dia] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/bjepson/src/dia/app'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/bjepson/src/dia'
make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2

I ran autogen.sh with:

  ./autogen.sh --prefix=/opt/dia-latest/

Here are the various versions of stuff I have:

  libxml-dev      1.0.0-0.1
  gdk-imlib-dev   1.9.4-3
  imlib-dev       1.9.4-3
  libgtk1.2-dev   1.2.1-1