If you want your object to have a fixed aspect ratio, add the following
lne to the shape file:
  <aspectratio type="fixed"/>

By default, shapes have a free aspect ratio.  Maybe it would be a good
idea to have new shapes inserted with the same aspect ratio as they were
drawn.  Setting aspect ratio to fixed will also make sure that the shape
keeps the aspect ratio when it is resized.

James.

--
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/