On Sat, Oct 23, 1999 at 02:23:53PM -0600, Andy Bradford wrote:
> Hello all,
> I just finished building RPMs for OpenLinux and I must admit that DIA is an
> excellent program for UML design.  I have a simple question about adding
> new objects (classes, text, whatever) to the drawing board.  After adding
> one I would like it to automatically switch to the "Modify object(s)"
> dialog so that the next click doesn't place another object of the selected
> type on the board.  Is there a preference setting that controls this or
> will I need to tweak the code to achieve this?

Yes there is a preference setting for this. I can't tell you it's name
because I use a swedish version, but I promise that you will find it in
File->Preferences or something similar.

// Ola

//                      Ola Lundqvist                      \\
/    [EMAIL PROTECTED]       Björnkärrsgatan 5 A.11   \
|    [EMAIL PROTECTED]           584 36 LINKÖPING         |
\    http://h81.ryd.student.liu.se +46 (0)13-17 69 83       /
\\   UIN/icq: 4912500              +46 (0)70-332 1551      //