Hi,

    This weekend I downloaded the .80 rpm and installed it in a RH 6.0
system.  I finally got it installed after downloading the libxlm upgrade
with dependencies turned off.  I just couldn't figure out what it was
asking for.

    Dia works quite well.  I did a pretty large flowchart (~20 boxes and
decisions) and although dia would let me select any of the boxes and
decisions in the upper half of the diagram, clicking anywhere in the
lower half of the diagram selects a decision box approximately in the
middle of the diagram.

    Also sometimes I am not able to deselect by clicking once anywhere
off the diagram.  I think this is related to the above situation, since
I tend to move the mouse down and left, then deselect.

    For small flowcharts it works great!  I love it.  For medium sized
ones I get to the point where I can't select and edit contents, and
since I do a lot of copy and paste, I can't build up the diagram.

    Thanks for all your hard work, dia is really looking good!

Don ( Sunshine  --O-- ) St. Denis