The one problem with this patch is that it will not draw valid beziers
where the start and end points are the same (ie. a closed curve made of
one bezier).  I don't know if this is a big problem or not though.
Perhaps the other points in the bezier should be taken into account.

James.

--
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/