On Thu, Oct 28, 1999 at 03:07:48PM +0800, James Henstridge wrote:
> The latest CVS version of dia can do the fit to page thing.  Just right
> click on the diagram, choose file then page setup.  Set the page size,
> orientation and margins appropriately, then click fit to page.  It will
> set the scaling constant so that image will fit to the page.
>
> I guess this will be available in 0.81 which may come out in a bit (there
> were a number of brown paper bag over the head type bugs in 0.80 -- quite
> a few in the code I added).  Another reason for putting out a 0.81 release
> would be to bring translations up to date.

There is a compiled version in rpm format of the latest cvs version at
http://www.opal.dhs.org/contrib/RPMS/i386/dia-0.80-3.i386.rpm

With fit-to page and all new nice features.

// Mvh Ola

//                      Ola Lundqvist                      \\
/    [EMAIL PROTECTED]       Björnkärrsgatan 5 A.11   \
|    [EMAIL PROTECTED]           584 36 LINKÖPING         |
\    http://h81.ryd.student.liu.se +46 (0)13-17 69 83       /
\\   UIN/icq: 4912500              +46 (0)70-332 1551      //